Training opportunity for councils
Councils can now apply for funding to complete a range of training programs to assist local government officers and elected members to build on their skills, knowledge and expertise.
The funding is available through Peak Servicies via The Department of Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs.
Expressions of Interest are currently open for 2019 courses, including:
- Fraud Awareness for Local Government
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Social Media for Local Government
- Social Media for Elected Members
- Code of Conduct for Council Officers
- Reporting Corrupt Conduct (online course)
Peak Services will administer the application process and deliver this training on behalf of DLGRMA, and applications close at 2pm on Friday 8 February 2019.
Local Government Association of Queensland
LG House, 25 Evelyn Street, Newstead Qld 4006
The list content on this page is updated dynamically as articles are published.