Local Government Legislation Amendment Regulation 2019 - Committee Report
The Economics and Governance Committee have published Bills and Papers Notification 08.07.2019, Report No 28, 56th Parliament, summarising the Committee's findings following its examination of the subordinate legislation within its portfolio areas.
NOTE: there are no changes to the legislation.
The report includes any issues identified by the Committee relating to:
- the policy to be given effect by the subordinate legislation,
- its consistency with fundamental legislative principles, and
- its lawfulness.
It also reports on the compliance of the explanatory notes with the Legislative Standards Act 1992.
Report No 28 addresses subordinate legislation tabled between 27 March and 30 April 2019 and includes:
- Motor Accident Insurance and Other Legislation (Administration Fee and Levies) Amendment Regulation 2019;
- Local Government Legislation Amendment Regulation 2019, and
- Government Owned Corporations (Generator Restructure - CleanCo) Regulation 2019
Local Government Association of Queensland
LG House, 25 Evelyn Street, Newstead Qld 4006
The list content on this page is updated dynamically as articles are published.